Temporary Resident Visa Application Form (IMM 5257)

by tcolaw on January 10, 2013

If you are coming to Canada as a tourist, visiting family or friends, or travelling for business, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa. This video will help you complete the “Application for Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada” form (www.immigration.gc.ca also known as IMM 5257, by explaining each question on the form. Once you are ready to begin completing your form, you can follow along with the video open in a separate window. Listen to each explanation and then press pause as you answer your question on the form. Once you are ready, press play to move to the next question. The best way to make sure you have completed all the steps is to read the instruction guide entitled “Applying for a Temporary Resident Visa Outside Canada.” (www.immigration.gc.ca Closed captioning for this video, along with a transcript and downloadable versions, are available at www.cic.gc.ca
Video Rating: 4 / 5

{ 20 comments… read them below or add one }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: